Growing your brand's organic following on LinkedIn is important for some many reasons. It can firstly build credibility. A large and engaged audience demonstrates that your brand is respected and valued by others. It can also hugely expand reach as your content will be seen by more people if you have a larger audience, increasing the likelihood of generating new leads. You will of course experience an increased engagement as a larger following means more people are likely to engage with your content, which creates a virtuous cycle of higher engagement leading to increased visibility, and so on. It can also drive traffic to your website or blog, which can help increase the number of clicks and visits.
So now we know exactly why growing your organic following on LinkedIn is so important, let’s take a look at the best ways your brand can achieve this.
1. Optimize Your Profile: Make sure your LinkedIn profile is complete, up-to-date, and professional. Use a high-quality profile photo and cover image, and include a compelling headline and summary. Be sure to include keywords related to your industry or niche.
2. Share Relevant Content: Share interesting and relevant content that your target audience will find valuable. This can include industry news, thought leadership pieces, or helpful tips related to your area of expertise.
3. Engage with Your Audience: Respond to comments and messages promptly, and engage with your followers by asking questions or inviting feedback. This will help build relationships and grow your following.
4. Utilize Hashtags: Use relevant hashtags in your posts to increase visibility and reach on LinkedIn. When users search for topics or keywords related to your post, your content will show up in the results.
5. Leverage LinkedIn Groups: Join and participate in relevant LinkedIn groups to connect with like-minded individuals in your industry or niche. Share your knowledge and expertise, and engage in conversations to build your brand's reputation.
6. Collaborate with Others: Partner with other brands or influencers in your industry to cross-promote content and reach a wider audience. This can help increase brand awareness and attract new followers.
7. Measure Your Results: Track the performance of your LinkedIn posts and content using analytics tools. Use this data to optimize your strategy and improve your results over time.