Want to grow your presence on TikTok but not sure where to start? Well, believe it or not, it's really not that difficult. Simply read on to see which awesome tips will increase your following and be sure to make you TikTok famous.
1. Our first tip is to survive and thrive on TikTok you need patience. Many videos are known for doing the rounds several days after they were first posted when they eventually become viral.
2. You then need to ensure you are posting frequently. You need to always remain active. people turn to TikTok for entertainment purposes and use the app daily. So, you need to provide them with ongoing content to sustain their interest.
3. Know Your Audience. The best way to get to know your audience is through analytics. Switch to a Pro account for more insights. This option is available to all avid creators and is designed to help you understand your performance and engagement. The analytics you can see with a Pro account includes:
Likes, comments, and shares on your videos.
Insights about your trending videos.
Playtime and watch time for your videos.
4. Adding finishing touches to your video is essential. It’s great if you can use TikToks own camera to film your content, but if not you can always use their editing tools.
5. Use hashtags to boost your visibility. Just make sure that they are related.
6. Always engage. TikTok is a social media platform built for engagement with others. Therefore it’s important you don’t lose sight of this and only post your own content. Be sure to interact with others posts, comments and in turn, you should see an increase in engagement too.
7. Use the For You Page to participate in challenges. If you really want to get famous on TikTok, participate in challenges and trends. It’s a no brainer.
8. Include trending songs in your videos. This will be sure to increase your reach. You can act, dance, lip-sync, or add them as a background track.
9. Collaboration can be key! Many popular videos are actually collaborations on TikTok. You can also create a Duet video as this function is available to everyone. Tag the creator and use hashtags for acknowledgement and added reach.